Even if you can't access your WordPress site, you can still reset it from the Emergency Recovery Script.
This will completely reset the WordPress database. Plugins, themes, and files will remain untouched. All the users will be removed as well and you will need to create a new administrator account.
How to Reset WordPress via Emergency Recovery Script
- Navigate to Support -> Emergency Recovery Script
- Open the Emergency Recovery Script, and use the password provided by the plugin to access it
- Find the "Reset WordPress" card
- Type in the word "reset" to confirm the reset
- Click the "Reset WordPress" button - there is no undo!