Switch WP Version
If you need to test a specific theme or plugin on any previous WordPress builds, there's no need to reinstall manually and lose your precious time. You can use WP Reset's tool that can change the version of your WordPress in a matter of seconds.
- Navigate to the Tools section of WP Reset
- Scroll down to find the "Switch WP Version" tool
- Select a WP version you want to change to
- Click on the "Switch WordPress version" button
- Confirm that you want to change the version and wait for the plugin to do necessary changes
Switching from a previous version to a newer version is mostly supported and properly handled by the WP installer. Reverting WordPress (rolling back WordPress to a previous version) is not supported and your results may vary. So please use this tool only on dev sites.