Access Collection from Different Site
Once you create a Collection, you can install it on any site you want.
But since Collections are tied to the licenses, you will have to make sure that the specific Collection you want is available for a license you're using on another site.
- Go to http://dashboard.wpreset.com/ and log in with your account
- Open Licenses
- Choose a license for which you want to manage Collections
- Click on the Edit icon (pencil)
- On the right side of the screen, find "Available Collections" feature
- Click to choose existing collections you want to have access to from this license
- Save changes by clicking the "Update License" button
The ability to add new collections is not affected by this setting.
You can add new collections from any site and those will only be accessible by that license untill you link it to other licenses.