Each WebFactory product you purchase is listed on this page. Whether you have recurring products, a one-time purchase, or maybe an LTD (lifetime deal), you’ll see every payment you made.
Please use the action icons on the left-hand side of the table to create an invoice, cancel a subscription, or change credit card info. In case of any billing issues, please contact support. Please note that depending on your license and the way you purchased it some icons may not be available.
Download the latest version of the plugin
Click on the menu item from the left to immediately download the latest version of the plugin. We continuously work on the plugin to make it better, so the new version means new features, as well as bug & security fixes. We strongly suggest keeping the plugin updated at all times.
Once you install the plugin automatic updates will kick in so there's no need to go through the same process again. Simply update WP Reset from your WP admin as you'd do with any other plugin.
- Click on the download icon
- Wait for the file to download
- Save the file on your desktop or anywhere you prefer
After that, you can update the plugin:
- Open and log in to your FTP server
- Navigate to the folder that contains your WordPress site (usually it’s named “www”)
- Go to /wp-content/plugins/wp-reset folder
- Unzip the file you have previously downloaded
- Copy the content to the /wp-reset folder directory
Download Invoice for Purchase
If you need the invoice for your purchase, you can access it directly from the Purchases page.
- Click on the invoice icon after which you will be redirected to the Gumroad page that holds your receipt
- Scroll to the bottom of the receipt
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button in the lower-right corner of the page
- Enter your name and business/personal address
- Click on the “Send invoice” button
- Check your inbox for the invoice that will arrive as a PDF
If you have any problems with the receipt or invoice, please don’t hesitate to contact support.
Update Payment Information
By clicking the button, you will be redirected to Gumroad, where you can quickly change the payment settings.
- Click on the icon
- Change your credit card info or choose PayPal as the payment option
- Click on the “Update credit card” button to save changes
If you have started a subscription, you can easily decide to cancel it at any time.
- Click on the icon
- Confirm that you want to cancel the subscription
Here you will be able to see all of your products purchased from WebFactory.
Quickly identify the state of your product. The green icon shows Active products, while the red one indicates Cancelled or Expired ones.
The label shows the date of your purchase. Hover over the timestamp to see more details.
Depending on the license you have, a product may be active for only a period of time (a month, six months, or one year). If you have purchased a lifetime license, this label will show that your product is valid forever.
Shows how many websites are currently running the plugin, as well as how much can you can have active at the given time. Next to the label, you can find a “Manage Sites” button that will open a page dedicated to managing websites that have active licenses.
Shows the number of available licenses you can distribute to websites. Next to the amount, you can find a “Manage License” button that takes you to a page dedicated to managing licenses (available to Agency license holders only.)
Depending on the license you have, you may have a few additional features available. Those extra options like white-labeling and cloud storage will be shown here.